Dr Jürgen Oldeweme
Senior Vice President & Global Head Regulatory Affairs Crop Protection, BASF SE
Jürgen Oldeweme was born in Rheine, Germany, in 1956. He studied chemistry at the University of Dortmund, Germany, and was awarded his doctorate in environmental chemistry in 1984.
He is married and father of two adults.
- Joined BASF SE in the Environment, Safety & Energy division, Ludwigshafen as chemist in Environmental Analytics
- Head of Air Emission Control Laboratory, Ludwigshafen, Germany
- Vice President Environmental Research and Quality Control in the Agricultural Products division in Limburgerhof, Germany
- Vice President BASF Agricultural Products Research, Princeton, New Jersey
- Senior Vice President Global Product Safety and Regulatory Affairs,
Agricultural Products Division, Limburgerhof, Germany